Friday 3 October 2008

Penguins


Well, having planned a cosy evening and an early night, I didn't get home from work till nearly 10.30pm and Andrew was not far behind me. Poor love has gone straight to bed with man-flu and I am munching cheese straws dipped in mayo washed down with a glass of something red and french, and watching Jonathan Ross. Howzat for a great Friday night! ;o)



Nevertheless, fear not if you're reading, Suse: cab will be here at 8.30am in the morning and we are all prepared for Alfers tomorrow. I only hope the little fella is as prepared for us ***hee hee***



Oh, I did book the holiday back to Kilifi today... all online via First Choice website - which is rubbish in terms of usability - they need a consultant expert!



There is a very scary-looking lady in a striped suit playing a guitar fronting the band playing out JR.. and I find the music dreadful. "You know you're over 40 when..."! What can I say? I shall post a picture of penguins (at London zoo, of course) in her honour.

No comments: