Thursday 15 January 2009

Insomnia

I am happy again. Mum bought me Insomnia by Stephen King for Christmas. So my nose is buried in that rather than all the other chores - including a somewhat urgent tax return - that I should be doing. And of course, no matter how late I go to bed, I shall read a little. Ironic, huh? Or just a very apt title? ;-)

BTW, I was intrigued by the references to it in TDT, and didn't think I had read it... I have a sneaking suspicion I might have done (though years and years ago and I am not remembering the plot) - though in the knowledge that SK weaves multifarious threads of common story elements through so many of his books (some characters pop up in the strangest of places), I cannot be sure at all. But I have forgotten (and could not find when I was at mums at the weekend - she has the SK library, you understand) what the references were to Insomnia in TDT. I have a vague notion; but I suppose I shall just have to wait and see / work it out as I get through it.

No comments: