Monday 29 September 2008

This Life

Nearly Midnight. Have completed the Ocado shop, the Boots.com shop (going through dressings still like wildfire on my leg, though tis finally showing much better signs of healing), emailed Marc about pension stuff (cannot believe he sent me ten documents to read: is he mad? He knows what I'm like at the best of times!).



Spoke to Suse yesterday about writing a "lymphoedema for real living" manual - don't think she quite shared my enthusiasm - it's me, just can't communicate my thoughts clearly enough.



I am worried about her - she is so frazzled and at the end of her tether - Alfers is not sleeping and its torture. For both of them (that is, Rob as well). Talking of which, Cody (annoying cat) is driving us both insane with her constant yowling. Calm, I am calm, thinking of warm Indian ocean breezes and whale sharks.. yes, time to book a holiday in Kilifi (Kenya).



And I have once again let the car insurance deadline go by... oops.

No comments: